Friday, January 29, 2016


Progress update:

I am doing the 90 day Ningxia Red challenge and also the wellness challenge with our Be Healthy His Way Team.

 I have increased my Ningxia Red to 4 oz and one Nitro a day today from 2 oz of Ningxia Red and 1 Nitro. Seeing many positive changes I am aware of and others that I'm sure will show up later when I reflect on where I was and am. Totally enjoying the increased energy, better sleep, thoughts are getting more clear again, and I've released 7 lbs without focusing on it. 

Thoroughly enjoy building my health naturally!
Thankful for the support of our team family.

Our www.BeHealthyHisWay.com team totally rocks!

Come join us!

Feel free to share benefits you are seeing in your life.  We're all about caring and sharing!

Blessings until next time ...
   
           Michelle Wendt, Be Healthy His Way Team Coach

No comments: