Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Kathleen Wichterman




CONTACT INFO:

Phone #: 763-553-9618




Why I choose Young Living company and their products:

Over 15 years ago, every time I had a massage after a recent car accident, I asked the therapist what oil line they used. 99% said Young Living. That led me on a journey to learn more about essential oils in general, and then later about Young Living specifically as I narrowed down who to go with.


I really enjoy the strength and quality of the oils. I enjoy the God-centered policy from Gary Young, as an option for those who are after bringing Him into life on a daily basis.  And I have a sister and several friends who were using YL, so they have been helpful resources and support as I grow my business.

My personal goal:

1) To convert my household cleaning products to all YL in 2016.
2) To use YL oils for ministry to those coming out of abuse and trauma – part of my own healing out of childhood sexual abuse.
3) And to eventually grow my business and help educate others in the benefits of YL oils.


Favorite Young Living Product:

Valor, Inner Child, Thieves, Lavender, White Angelica, the Infused 7 Oola Kit, and many more.

No comments: