Monday, January 25, 2016

Brenda and Mark Goulding





CONTACT INFO:


816.591.5435

I am a fun loving, out-going, progressive, outside-the-box thinker who loves everything artys and craftsy. I have a groovy husband and three amazing teen/20-something daughters. While I have been employed with the government for 30+ years, learning about oils - how magnificent they are and the multitude of uses - enthralls and inspires me!  I am always a learner and I love helping others build wellness, purpose and abundance in ALL aspects of their lives so they can fully live enjoying their best.

Why I choose Young Living and their products:

While desperately searching options to build health for a family member, I stumbled upon essential oils in general. Making a very long, multi-faceted story shorter – friends led me to Young Living. When researching the company, I found that YL has the foundation, processes, integrity and ethical principles that I can support. They have outstanding products and can be trusted to ensure quality in every product. Agreeing with Michelle, it is a major bonus to receive free monthly products and enjoy amazing customer support and a generous compensation plan.

My personal goals:

I started in this, not as a business venture, but to support a healthy lifestyle which is becoming more important as I (gently) age. ☺ I want to continue leading my family’s journey to natural health.

I strive to share my enthusiasm, knowledge, and successes with friends along the way.

I want to have the time and money to freely give to others and support them in their endeavors with natural oils.

Favorite Young Living Product:

Last week, and possibly the best – Peace & Calming II. 
This week my favorites are Cedarwood and my new Rainstone diffuser. 
My goal product – the Aria.

No comments: