Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Michelle Wendt



Executive Young Living Independent Distributor

CONTACT INFO:
816.728.1080




I am an outside of the box, stay at home wife and homeschool mom that seems to always be on the go. I love helping others build wellness, purpose and abundance in ALL aspects of their lives so they can fully live enjoying their best. I live to help and love others. I love to LAUGH! I strive to live out 1 Thessalonians 2:8 every day.

"We loved you so much that we shared with you not only God's Good News but our own lives, too." (NLT) I Thessalonians 2:8

Why I choose Young Living company and their products:

The life changing impact they had along with prayer on my life and the life of my family after having past health challenges from injuries sustained in car wrecks and a son born and put in NICU with lung an heart issues. The integrity of Young Living and 20+ year history of being Pioneers in the Essential Oil industry, setting the standards for others to follow. Their Seed to Seal quality control. The education and training support. A major bonus is their giving and caring spirit: Free monthly products, amazing customer support, generous compensation plan, training, bonuses and so much more.

My personal goals:
  • To love others as I love myself (learning how to love self in a healthy way).
  • To teach others how to choose to  live and not die.
  • To be in a place where I am not limited in my ability to give of time, finances and love.
  • To travel with my family on mission trips, stateside and internationally.
  • To empower husband and our warrior sons in walking and living their life calling to its fullest.
Favorite Young Living Product:

Honestly, I haven't used one that I don't like; however the essential oils and seeing how God uniquely uses them with each person totally IGNITES MY PASSION.

No comments: