Sunday, January 3, 2016

Testimonial - Pianist + locked fingers + essential oils = Music!

Testimonial:

"A note of maybe interest to you.  Sometimes I have to be the pianist if our regular isn't able to be there.  Today was one of those days and because sometimes my fingers kind of get locked I decided to spray my fingers with some of the (Young Living essential) oil.  I believe I did better!  NOT PERFECT, BUT SMOOTHER. :)"     Nancy - Ft. Scott, KS

Thanks for the testimonial Nancy!  The Be Healthy His Way Team appreciates hearing positive feedback on how His essential oils are helping you!  We are here to assist in raising awareness of natural ways to support and aid health to allow you to thrive fully in heart, soul, mind and strength.  How can we support you?

For more information, please contact one of the Be Healthy His Way Team members at:


No comments: